<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Sec1 CCA Orientation..
Sunday, January 7, 20078:20 PM
I met Hui Jun at the Dover MRT, took the train to Redhill where I had planned to meet Mang Teng. We took the bus to school…It was 7a.m. We were in our own CCA attire reporting for the Sec1 CCA orientation. My uniform was neat! ; p I had polished my badge and tied my scarf NEATLY unlike the rest. I had brought my polish to polish Mang Teng’s badge but instead some of the rest was using it too. I helped them to polish their badges and fold their scarf while Hui Jun helped me to tie their scarves for them…Thank you Hui Jun! :)
After that, we went to 2e1 classroom where the GG was using and made sure everything was prepared. We were assigned duties to do. We had fun ‘publicizing’ Girl Guides. We showed them some photos; allowed them to enter a tent, which we had pitched (and there were photos in it), showed them a short video clip on the activities we had in 2006, and gave them ‘Mua Chee’ made by some of our Guides…We did encourage them to consider joining GG too.
It was very fun as a Guide to share my own experience with some of them!
At about 1245 we started packing up and left the classroom as it was… We went to the GG room and cleared everything. [but we had 1 chair missing!]
After that, we had some group photos taken.
Though it was tiring at the end of it all, I had enjoyed myself! =) …
back to the top