I m happy. happy. happy. happy!!! My hard work (staying back to teach..e specially yesterday stay back until abt 6pm) has paid off!!!Today was the Enrolment Test for the Guides...
They were REALLY up to my HIGH EXPECTATIONS...
THERE WAS EVEN HAD FULL MARKS!!! (even though i did STRICT marking... That's how well I trained my sister Guides ;p)
Ashmita --> 34/34 ... She's my GG Buddy so i call her 'Small Sister'
Mei Qin ---> 34/34 ... After Retest... Originally, 25.. n lucky i forced her for a retest...
Durga, Pariza, Anika... 30++
Basically, EVERYONE PASSED AT LEAST 75%!!!
No one got lower than 25.5!!!
Lowest is 25.5... Highest is 34...
I am really proud of them..
am glad that they really listened during lessons and studied the notes i printed SPECIALLY for Enrolling Guides :)...
haha.. last year, i got the highest.. This year, my small sister got the highest n the sec 1s were like... wa.. so lucky.. Wa.. sister sister- so clever... etc etc.. haha
n these guides REALLY have the potential... just 3 or 4 lessons with them.. Getting to noe them better... I can really see the effort put in n passion they have for Girl Guides...
They even asked me,.. "teacher, next year can we also teach... we also want to teach"(teacher is wat they call me no matter how many times i tell them not to... They call me tcher cause i teach them! ;p )
Am VERY glad.. See lots of potential Guides.. following my footsteps... heeheex
... under my enroment 'training/lessons'.. they're fantastic!! hope they remain or IMPROVE themselves as they go on growing and learning ... Remember- Life's a learning Journey... No one is perfect ... Learn From mistakes.. Failure is the way to success..
I am just so proud of them. so happy. so proud of them. so happy. so proud of them. so happy!!!Congratulations to all Enrolling Guides!! Especially Sec 1s...
Well Done!!