made my decision -
Monday, April 30, 200711:22 AM
I've Decided. Made my decision.I'm quitting. I'm quitting taekwondo.I have my reasons and i think they're valid.They're valid to meNot because i've lost interest.Not because i cant cope with my school work.But i think academic comes first.like i said, it dosent mean i can't cope.I need more time. I need more time to do my work.Fridays, i reach home late. and the journey home already tires me.Cant do my homework.Sat, sometimes well, it more like usually,.. i have school activities.but at least i make an effort to do most of my work.rest of the work is left for sunday.Sunday morning go for singing class.. only back at arnd 1 plus then eat'change and go for taekwondo..After taekwondo i m usually too tired to do homework.sometimes fall asleep half way when doing homework.This dosent mean i have no time management.I just need my time for work n rest.N like i said, academic comes first for me.I think what awaits ahad of life.I have exams. Next year O level mt. Year aftr O lvl.mummy said: U think only u write for exams izzit? they also sit for exams.But i said: They do exams hoping to pass.I do exams hoping to score well and get top few positions. To maintain and Improve.Taekwondo is just and additional ingredient like adding extra cheese on an already done pizza with all sorts of activities.I may regret.I never said i won't.but i've made my deision. I know myself best.To me, i made my choice.The right ChoiceI'm not going to change it.Let it remain.n lets move on with life-see what awaits in the future....
|