<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
RANDOM
Tuesday, June 19, 200710:22 PM
i got two[main] things to blog abt today; 1 happened yst and 1 is just "my thoguhts and feelings"
abt yst night
mum and i went out and reached home like arnd 11.20pm.. then we noticed smthing diff.. there was this BIG cage like thing on a grass patch near the oadside and inside there was something burning... we had nvr seen it before.. there was no one there too.. so we called to inform the police post a 11.30pm.. mum and i were standing outside our house trying to see what would they do.. wait wait wait.. then we saw the police car.. first time, they overshot the place.. so they go one ound.. 2nd time, instd of turning left, they turned right... omg!.. third time, they come the first time and overshot... and i was like HUH?!... until 12.30, no police at seen. PATHETIC! by then the fire had died of.. imagine if the fire had not died off and there was a stong wind, so dangerous!..haiyo!! after 1230 i dunno what happened.. as in abt the "police thing".. i went to sleep..lol

was thinking of this quite a few times already; not just today.
and today, when thinking of it, heard this song.. aww... i liked this song.. and i still like it.. actually realised that it quite suited my situation.. not alll but most...


It's funny when you find yourself (this n next line- that will hurt me less.. but i cant.. )
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all I want, Is to be over there (well, maybe it's true.. but i'm working hard for it. I know i am.)
Why did I let myself believe (is this where i went wrong?? )
Miracles could happen (i know miracles dunt happen. it;'s PURELY hardwork)
Cause now I have to pretend (i feel like that... should I? ..i'm avoiding from getting hurt?)
That I don't really care ( )

I thought you were my fairytale ( once i did )
A dream when I'm not sleeping (once it did )
A wish upon a star (i felt it last year.. .should i say i'm giving up now? will it happen? will i be it?)
That's coming true (maybe i should.. but i don't want to! )
But everybody else could tell (it's getting true... - for the next three lines)
That I confused my feelings with the truth ( am i? )
When there was me and you ( it's not you; it's ______)

I swore I knew the melody (for this n the next 2 lines- i learnt it from you..)
That I heard you singing ( )
And when you smiled (for this and next 2 lines- it's all the confidence you gave me; now, you're taking it away from me... )
You made me feel
Like I could sing along
But then you went and changed the words (this n next line.. it's all because of YOU!)
Now my heart is empty (i'm starting to change my mind... )

I'm only left with used-to-be's (it's only my last year's memories.. this year all cries)
And once upon a song (it's all once upon...)

Now I know you're not a fairytale (yes, you're not that anymore... )
And dreams were meant for sleeping ( all this four lines, i can change the words..maybe just live with it.. but i cant!)
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true
Cause now even I can tell (i'm starting to...)
That I confused my feelings with the truth (Am i really confused with my decision?? you caused all these pain to me... what's my decision now?!)
Because I liked the view (of what?! ______? YES<3)
When there was me and you (yes!i love it! now? forever yes.. with you... i really dunnoe..)

I can't believe that I could be so blind (i never knew such things would ever happen... )
It's like you were floating ( yes, everything you do is right...)
While I was falling (anything i do against you is wrong..)
And I didn't mind (I did mind kaes.. i really did.. it's hurtful to see u float as i fall )

Cause I liked the view (not of you.. of me.. once.. now.. never.)
Thought you felt it too ( i think you do feel the change.. u know it...but i really dunnoe why)
When there was me and you (haix.. me and ______...i loved it... forever, i REALLY DO LOVE it.. but to get there, the pain is lots.. sometimes unbearable....)

it's true and everything is. should i hold on?
let go?
show __ i can?
live with the pain till i get it?
relieve from it?
YOU're confusing me; ...hurting me;... challenging me!..

* (most of the YOU is plural.. i think all)

i know what it is about. some out there know what it is about. these are the ones who really care. the rest, nvr mind. dun bother find out; i won't tell either.

When you know what you want,and you want it badly enough,you'll find a way to get it.

Labels:

back to the top