<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Thursday, September 6, 20075:14 PM

MONDAY
Monday… hmm supposed to have needlewoman/ hotess-ing badge course.. but mrs mindi was unable to make it.. so… we did the thank you and invitation card for hostessing instead.. got the schedule for the holidays.. ahh.. everyday xcept Tuesday have gg! Then when to do homework?! =X
“Time Management”. Haish.. I just have to do my best.. lots of homeworks.. jiayou!


After gg, went opp to eat.. I ate fish and chips. $5.. er.. not very worth it.. and mt complained that the food was spicy.. so I bought lime juice.. then she say she felt like vomiting.. and true enough she did! She vomited as we were wlking ..eewww!
Went back home.. hmmss.. my brother was running a high high fever.. 39.1! and he was feeling cold. But his body was hot.. and he was shivering.. really shivering.. followed my mum bring him to hospital.. there, he didn't even seem sick.. hahas..

back home.. completed english .. and sleeep!

back to the top