Friday, September 7, 200712:21 AM
Thursday Woke up late today and my whole body was aching esp my hands {because of the 16 pull ups! =X}.. hurry hurry got ready and left for school.. reached just on time! Bought bubble tea on the way.. And then, was having fever again.. and sneezing Then, it started to rain.. didn’t open my umberella And I was like having fever, walking in the rain, and drinking bubble tea… Reched thh Henderson np.. was guided around.. first a talk on youth commonly commited crimes.. then , we were shown on the things the police will have with them in the car.. hahas.. interesting!.. later, we were brought to the holding room… then.. ended. Took group photo.. and then dismiss!Hahas.. went to school.. NE video almost complete... hahas.. ate lollipop.. came home.. did homeec some parts.. then went for rehearsal.. omg! It was only 2 of us.. me and another person.. wahs! Lucky she come [she came late] .. or else I alone .. so scary :/ .. was so bored.. learning my hmt.. and msging ppl.. yeahhs! Going for international friendship camp! Whees((: 10-12 oct! was like msging ms wu and the rest.. got a mix up of numbers =X And while waiting for my grp’s turn.. there was this small girl who went up to the volunteer leader i/c .. she was complaining that one girl spilt some water.. And the were like “no it’s her.. not me” “she do.. not me”..then they were like “I dun friend you!” “ I also dun friend you!” … hahas.. so cutee!.. reminds me of primary school.. hahas.. ended 40 mins earlier today.. yays!Tmr gg again! Meet at 9am.. means wake up at 7am!.. and the time now is 12:21 .. I’m still awake! Ahh..
|