BEFORE I BLOG ANYTHING, I WOULD LIKE TO RE-EMPHASISE THAT THIS IS MY-LAKSHMI D/O SHANDRA BOS BLOG. ANYTHING I WRITE HERE REMAINS AND IS UP TO MY WISH. A BLOG, TO ME, IS AN ONLINE JOURNAL FOR MYSELF... TO WRITE ABOUT DAILY HAPPENINGS, FEELINGS ETC. BUT IF YOU WANT TO READ IT, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IF YOU RESPECT THE CONTENTS IN MY BLOG. AND NOT CREATE A HOOHAA OUT OF IT. IF NOT, JUST CLICK THE RED X BUTTON AT TEH TOP RIGHT HAND OF THE PAGE. THANKS.lalalas.. indeed a week filled with guides! monday to thursday...
many many many things happened.... and it includes the moment we caught up with kimberly and sarah and fiona too!
mang teng! dont ever do it again! or kimbely's will be direct to the wrist! this is not a competition on who dares cut where... kimberly please don't do it too!.... ahhh.. i'll do my very best to ensure she doesnt.. but pls pls pls dont! lots to say.. but busy now..
'just sent out email reg class gathering. (That's 1 job done!)
'editing amazing race proposal for my ref
will blog when i get time.
Monday's CAMP!