<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
GIRL GUIDES WILL ALWAYS BE LOVE
Sunday, February 24, 20087:46 PM
Girl Guides Thinking Day Celebration! at Indoor Stadium!


meant to be formal


Sweeties - Lakshmi and Meiqin


Asyiqah and me


Zaynaab and I


Shanne and i (: getting to know each other..


Avril and I - strengthening bonds!(:


Mang teng and myself

and another bunch of girls!

avril, zaynaab and i

Our first photo together in GG uniform?

SMILES! in the lift =P


Me, zaynaab, monarekha


&& we believe to get another gold!

"As we renew our promise..."



FINALLY! THE MAINHIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY!!!

HENDERSON GIRL GUIDES 3RD GOLD!
SUSTAINED ACHIEVEMENT!

CLs with our precious

Carine received the precious



well, that's for the first half.. basically, sing a longs and cheerings were greatt!

H E N D E R S O N
WE SAY WE DO WE CAN
WE HENDERSONIANS CAN!
GOOOO HENDERSON! (:

GIRL GUIDES WILL ALWAYS BE LOVE(:

Labels:

back to the top