<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Thursday, June 5, 20089:42 PM

come to me, flower

went with pariza to sp for midyear open house: be@Sp i must say it was truly boring la.. nthing much things.. compared to chill@sp when i went in p6! that was like soo fun luh and this is like soo boring!.. ate lunch, then went to the SP library.. watched movie(: princess diaries 2! cos we couldnt decide on any other movie...
back homE(: chatted with meiqin sweety till tuition started.. had tuition. lol halfway was super tired.. i told the tcher i wanted to go drink water and went to eat a spoon full of milo powder instead.. that kept me awake! hahaha
completed maths for the week! yay!
leftover hwks:
' geog grp project
' english writing essay i think
' ss source based
and maths will be posted everyweek.
argh! i'm like running out of time... & this is where time management comes in again!

tmr going to school to take poles for camp!
camp flag is this sat! to monday..
but we're all seperated!
*why cant we have a inter school one.. argh!* bleahh

geog research-ing now.. i wanna do my part so that even if i cant turn up for my grp's meeting's i've done my part(:
chocolate milk is keeping me awake hehe

and uh oh! i'm like so in love with my blog song!
ofcourse, it's by miley cyrus=D
simply love her songs la .. meaningful and beautiful!

I Miss You
by Miley Cyrus (hannah montana)


Sha la la la la sha la la la la
You used to call me your angel
Said i was sent srate down from Heaven
And you'd hold me close in your arms
I thought of the way you felt so strong
I never wanted you to leave
I wanted you to stay here holdin me

I miss you I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear every once in a while
And even though it's different now
Your still here some how
My heart wont let you go
And I need you to know
I miss youSha la la la la la
I miss you

You used to call me you dreamer
And now I'm livin out my dream
Oh how I wish you could see
Everything thats happenin for me
I'm thinkin back from the past
It's true the time is flyin' too fast

I miss you I miss your smileAnd I still shed a tear every once in a whileAnd even though it's different nowYour still here some howMy heart wont let you goAnd I need you to knowI miss youSha la la la la laI miss you

I know you're in a better place,yeah
And i wish that i could see your face,Oh
I know that where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me

I miss you I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear every once in a while
And even though it's different now
Your still here some how
My heart wont let you go
And I need you to know
I miss youSha la la la la la

I miss you I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear every once in a while
And even though it's different now
Your still here some how
My heart wont let you go
And I need you to know
I miss youSha la la la la la
I miss you



back to the top