<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Wednesday, June 25, 200811:28 PM
Today, finally, Pariza came to school! First had pe.. taking height and weight! Yeah!(: I’m 43kg and 163cm tall. Then had running and inter class exercising. Lessons after that, recess and lessons. Chemistry was best because when ms hasina didn’t come and the relieve teacehr who came in to give us work, all the work we did before ..LALA so did maths work instead..
After school, went for Balestier hill with mang teng, pariza and meiqin. Time really passed fast today.. we only did packing and some editings of report then went home. We decided to take mrt instead cos we missed taking mrt together and wanted to chat on the way:P “secret and suspense” - Meiqin, hate it ehs? ; I suffered it too!
Back home.. lalala.. then did homework..


for tomorrow to be a better day
back to the top