smiless!
sisters (:
(:
our halfeaten lunch
"who is she?" my sister, my cousin, my dearest, my everything! <3*hug hug*
(:
interviewing nicole
the red car is HENDERSON'S!
Ohyea! Today wore classtee to school (:
& no chem. Today! So my bag was light-er=D
the sky changed like so suddenly today.. it was a bright morning, and suddenly, the whole sky turned dark.. it drizzled then heavy rain! So all went back to class.. lessons as usual.
PE was basically just cheering.. to practice for the FAnd omg, I realised my physics wb challenge. Urgh! I hate it when everyone doesn’t co operate.. its like just a few ppl cheering, and some are reading the words some worse still, stand there like trees nvr say a thing. Hate it when its like this!
Lessons.. instead of doing pg 6, I did pg 8- means I skipped a page ahh haha.
Then had 1 period of ss, and then left for F1!
Everyone changed to pe tee.. and then left school heading to NP for the F1 challenge! Whee!
Reached there.. had macdonalds for lunch- provided!
Then we sat in at convection centre.
Moments later, dearest came(: haha..
Many funny questions and remarks from those around me.. yaya!
She’s my sister; she’s my cousin; she’s my everything(:
But still, I still do not think that we look so alike and neither do our voices sound the same! Aiyoo. Haha
Overall, we were chit chatting, cheering and having fun I guess..
Henderson won 3! Champion for 2 and consolation for the racing..
Ohhyea abt the racing! Wahh some people’s reaction are so fast luh! 0.001 sec! that’s like no one can be faster than that! Haha
After everything, went back to school.. carried all the extra goody bags! Haha.. then mr lee was talking to us. Thanks for the motivation, mr lee! (:
Home.
Labels: F1