<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
quotes
Monday, July 21, 20086:42 PM
yay! talked to mdm choo today and the first thing i said was: MDM CHOO! I MISS YOU!!
haha we had a 20 min chat on the way to the oil ref area..
today had class excursion after school to pulau bukom
almost fell asleep a few times during the video. some really slept! lols.
it was boring- i mean the video
haha

and just wanted to share some quotes/ phrases i saw while searching for the meaning of : miss/ imissyou. (pariza,i finally searched the meaning incase u didnt read the prev post!)
find some of the quotes really sweet/ cute/ nice luh(:

`Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too. ~Author Unknown

`Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos. ~Charles M. Schulz

`Within you I lose myself...Without you I find myselfWanting to be lost again.~Author Unknown

`One day you'll miss me like i missed youOne day you'll cry for me like I cried for you andOne day you'll love me and I won't love you (haha this sounds cute)





ilovewhatihate,
shouldihatewhatiloved?

Labels:

back to the top