Tuesday, August 5, 20088:39 PM
monday got back amaths test paper! && call it a miracle? i passed! i got 18/25! ((: rather happy with my results(: then,had ndp rehearsal. im doing actual and mt is reserve.. urrgh! under the hot hot sun! and i was so tired...felt that my reactions were so slow!
tuesday had physics test.. 2 papers.. first was easier then the second one.. didnt go for hmt today..cos of ndp rehearsal... after sch, went with ashmitha, pariza, mangteng and malathi to bukit merah.. par and ash went macdonalds firs.t. then mt, mal and i went to BM library.. just to collect the reserved book: I Believe You! specially for Meiqin(: then went back to mac, ate lunch and back to school.. we were playeing truth or dare.. hahah had lots of fun(: rehearsal.. today i guess was much better(: then played truth or dare again! or rather it was just dare-s only! back home! studied for tests! chem and ss! rehearsal again tmr!"As I look back on all that's happened..growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me;there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together.- As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you."
|