MERRY CHRISTMAS!
finally blogging again, felt like i haven blogged for long, though it was just urmm 5 days ago!
ohyes,
- i'm so in love with paper cut, vulnerable and don't ask why . such sweet songs(:
i'll post the song and lyrics below!
- i enjoyed today's singing s with uncle leong(:
- hike was cancelled, and then on again, and then cancelled again. so we ended up taking bus to sch -.-
- the gg room is rather clean-er noow(:
- i wanna update on PDA (Public Display of Affecction) soon(: probably, 31st december 2008 shall be the best date!
- i've been sleeping at 2/3am lately, that i find it so hard to get to bed at 10pm! and therefore result in tossings and turnings till 1am? or so. =X
- i'm done with the vietnam video, but because of late night editings, couldnt hear the music, and so, im not satisfied! and gonna change the song(s).
PAPER CUT
It’s not a feeling like when you touch a flame
No, it’s not like when someone calls you a bad name
It’s not like the hurt when you slip and fall down
No, it’s not like any of these, what I’ve found is
Your love hurts like a paper cut, so sweet
never even feel the slice; you’re so deep
It seems so hard as, but only at first
Cause like a paper cut the pain grows worse.
Oh, oh
It’s not so much in the words that you don’t say
It’s when you act in the distant, cold way
It’s more in your eyes how you look at me
Like you no longer care for what I see
Your love hurts like a paper cut, so sweet
never even feel the slice; you’re so deep
It seems so hard as, but only at first
Cause like a paper cut the pain grows worse.
You had to go and show me just how good, your love could be
Then you threw it all away
Now I can’t help but feel a brand new pain
So I’m asking baby, please stay.
Your love hurts like a paper cut, so sweet
never even feel the slice; you’re so deep
It seems so hard as, but only at first
Cause like a paper cut the pain grows worse.
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
The pain grows worse
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
The pain grows worse
Oh, oh
The pains grows worse
*the songs have no official videos,therefore, hearing the songs are better[:
those were the better few videos posted by ppl:P
VULNERABLEWhen I think about you and me
I get a litlle weak in the knees
I feel the flutter of a butterfly
Sometimes I can hardly breathe
So baby
Hold me now (hold me)
I can't tell if I am lost or found
'Cause I've been living in a dream
And I don't want to wake up
And I don't know how to let you in
Or let you go
I'm so vulnerable
Hold me now (hold me)
Please baby don't let me go
'Cause I've been living in a dream
And I don't want to wake up
I know for sure that you're the cure
Coming down with a case of 'I love you more'
I don't want to be vulnerable
When it comes to this book fo us
I think it's time now to turn the page
But I don't wan to say I love you first
But my heart it can hardly wait
So baby
Hold me now (hold me)
I can't tell if I am lost or found
'Cause I've been living in a dream
And I don't want to wake up
And I don't know how to let you in
Or let you go
I'm so vulnerable
Hold me now (hold me)
Please baby don't let me go
'Cause I've been living in a dream
And I don't want to wake up
I know for sure that you're the cure
Coming down with a case of 'I love you more'
I don't want to be vulnerable
I don't wan to see you hurt
Don't you worry baby girl
Take my hand, understand I'm afraid
To tell you the very worst
That you want to hear me say
When you say it here tonight
Will you mean it for life
Will you tell me everything
That your heart is really feeling for me
So I won't be vulnerable
Hold me now (hold me)
Please baby don't let me go
'Cause I've been living in a dream
And I don't want to wake up
I know for sure that you're the cure
Coming down with a case of 'I love you more'
I don't want to be vulnerable
DON'T ASK WHY
It doesn't mean that really didn't love you
While I'm breaking your heart
Don't ask why
Before we get to close
Just let me say goodbye
It's easier this way
Don't ask why
Before you ask the question
And I die inside
Just let me walk away
(walk away, walk away)
school's starting soon.
maths homework! arghh!
why can't there be an epidemic outbreak?! nevermind, i shall not 'curse' this happy world(:
yea, my next post shall be on 31st dec! or before that, at least, i hope(:
as soon as i'm free to type my pda((:
Don't ask why
Before we get to close
Just let me say goodbye
It's easier this way