Went to school in the morning with mang teng and nicole to do vietnam video. woah, school cam is super lag.
if only they would uprgrade for the benefit of all; editing just a pic in school, i can edit many more at home! haha
and then met meiqin and nicole went home. instead of witing for bus, mangteng, meiqin and i walked to redhill. and met yeh cheng there. headed to bishan for the SHF Health mappign Exercise Appreciation Session. went for lunch at mcdonalds. not wanting to be late, we were like gobbling down the food. also bcs we had like abt 10-15 min left? and.. we didnt know the place. rushed off! and upon reaching, we realised we were the earliest among the hendersonians! haha, the second group of ppl to arrive, punctually.
later, there was a short speech by two sp ppl, then tea break, and thn a persentation. & it endeded~
went to j8 popular but, oops! meiqin's bio book wasnt available.. thn walked a while and then headed back home! not forgetting,going out without pics? hmm, haha.. we cam whored in the train(:
back home, went to the room to get my clothes cos I wanted to bathe. And the next thing I knew, I fell asleep! Till 9pm! Before sleeping I felt so full, when I woke up, I felt so hungry! Mummy bought mcdonalds for dinner =X
9pm, just in time to watch little nyonya.
And, I’m always stuck with every question of Amaths!!
My most awaited Friday during holiday?
