hated cold weather):
School today was, as usual. But still I hate this cold cold weather. Morning baths are worse! The water isn’t even warm/hot even when the heater is at max! urgh):
Lessons began with chemistry test! Almost everyone didn’t expect it to be today, since ms hasina said anyday this week.. maths test was rather okay. In fact, I’m satisfied that though I failed, I improved. & I shall continue to work harder and improve(:
After school, did banner. Drawing free hand can be really tough =X especially when it’s a fixed design, like our gg logo! Redraw and redraw for an hour plus I guess=X
Did banner till, 6.. ohwell, uncle kassim kept chasing us before that.. and he labeled me as ‘dangerous person’ because he said ‘ you always say 5 minute ah, then become 1 hour!’ it’s all a matter of bargaining :P haha
Left school at 6.30. HOME!
Felt so tired.did homework.. and now on the com(:
massive post of pics from vietnam's Service Learning trip in 08(:
these are jsut the main-er ones. the interaction pics next time..

at singpore airport

group photo at vietnam airport
first few pics we snapped in vietnam:D

views from the airplane(:
& then we had 3 instructors
& 2 translators

sleeping, in the bus
shopping~!
loves;
ahaha!

in the museum;

SAIGON! (old name for Vietnam)
(:

NZ icecream
dieu giac(:
cu chi tunnel fun photos

cu chi tunnel ~

at the vietnam airport, with the staff

before we 'fly' back to singapore

the last sight of Saigon;
Ohyes, btw, Sumitra and Yvonne! Must remember don’t talk to him! Eeyerr! Shouldn’t even say ‘hello!’ to people like him lah. Not worth!!
Maybe I’ll tell you more next time;
Lost, yet found.