<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Monday, January 5, 200911:48 PM

second day of school

sec 1 orientation.. as usual, the sec1 E1s always start off the quietest, but eventually turn out to be the noisy-ier ones? haha had ice breakers and then all program-ers met for our stuffs. prepared for our games, and the rest of the times just sitting and laughing about(: 

after school, went to print some pics and then lunch at tbp with nicole, mang teng, shanne, malathi and ashmitha.. back to school(:

ohho! i'm in the mood of singing songs from the kt book again~

and i love the song, 'i understand, i understand' such short, yet sweet song(:
( i can't find a sweet voice-d version online, guides singings are much better;D )

I understand, just how you feel
Your love for me, why not reveal
It's over now but it was grand
I understand, I understand

If you ever change your mind
Come back to me and you will find
Me waiting there at your command
I understand, I understand


L: ms reeja, can we have our time table?
MR: hold on ah.. *goes to photocopy some copies*
MT: ermm, is this our banded classrooms? how come there's sec 3 classes here. ? *puzzled*
L: ya, i think this is your copy cos, its filled with english lessons of all levels.
*laughters* AHAHA




why not reveal;

back to the top