<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Sunday, February 22, 20092:56 PM
maybe it matters no more


all the pictures of yesterday aren't so nice.
except for those i camwhored with the award and nicole(:





morning woke up for tuition. had macdonalds for breakfast(:
tuition was so-so, i was a little too tired to concentrate=X
home.
gonna start on my homeworks sooon; (omg, nth's done!)
yay, tmr we're gonna present  my-precious to mr simon (:
henderson girl guides did henderson proud once again!(:
yet that diasppointment lies within. sigh.

many thoughts that flashed passed.
maybe that doesnt mean much to you anymore.
when we used to have it, everyone felt that pride and excitement.
now, it seems like just another passing cloud for all.
no one really bothers much except for me and those few loved.
so? if it was you, you would have done it.
and now that you're all gone, you don't bother more.
maybe afterall, if that falsehood was meant true,
then things would mean more to all.
well, see, it certainly proved my only regret right.
maybe hss will not be the place in the end.
this doesn't mean i'm thinking too much.
it only means i care too much.

maybe i shouldn't care then. impossible.



i so do not want school tomorrow.
and i'm hating the rain now.




You like to think that I'm just crazy
When I say that you changed
I'm convinced I know the problem
You don't love me the same
back to the top