<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Sunday, March 22, 200912:36 AM
Thursday: "i miss mummy"

Woke up, and walked around the house, only to realize I was alone at home! And after wondering for so long, I finally remembered that sis had went to school.
Continued on some school homeworks. Chit chatting with Nicole. And left for grandma’s house.
Followed mummy and sk to the temple , and therefore overnighted at grandma’s place since mummy was staying there (“I miss mummy”) . Did some homeworks, and fell asleep!

Friday: Kid-sitting(: further motivated.

Went to tbp with daddy and sis, hoping to get through the ticket counter and entrance to watch “slumdog millionaire”. Stupid. They asked for my ic at the counter. No choice, I took out and said “93”. The man stared at it and then said, I cant buy the ticket since in still “under 16”. Ah, tried bargaining that it’s months different. But no use. Ended up without watching a movie since I cant watch ):
Subway-ed, like finally! Had cookies to ease my crave(:
Back in grandma’s house. And since the two girls had to be left with the maid, one wanted to follow me home. So I said okay! Then she didn’t want, and so the other followed me home.
Upon reaching the carpark, daddy drove back again cos it seems like the other one was crying and stuffs. So back to grandma’s house to fetch her to my house too. Haha. The two girls fight and cry but in the end, the second one said “where is msdvsbnv??” “ I love jvibngi” “I want mvdjn” “faster, bring me!” haha, I kept laughing.
Back home, I was kid-sitting the two girls. Oh-so-obedient. They did everything I said, and even cleared my table cos they wanted to wipe something. {they see the fun of it!}
Me: why you come my house clean uh? At home got help re-an ? (maid)
** : no
Me: why ah?
**: cos your room pink colour. I like pink colour.
Me: okay, so I paint Paati’s (grandma’s ) house pink okay!
Lol, she enjoyed cleaning my room, cos it’s PINK! Haha
Spent time with them, gave them homework while I studied, etc. basically, baby-sitting just that they’re not babies. So much fun okay(:
Then as promised, brought them to the shop.
Mummy drove to ntuc. We shopped for things, and they seemed to want every little thing. Saying “no” aint so easy.
Then when mummy was paying at the counter,
Zz : I thought you say we going shop?
Me : there, this one shop la..
Zz: haa? This one shop ah?
Me : ya! Then this one what?
Zz : This one supermarket
Me: ya la, shop also what. You thought I bring you go where?
Zz : i thought go shopping centre.
Me: -.-

Back home, kept them entertained and them to sleep!
Kid-sitting can be really fun. Today was such like a motivation for me to follow grandma’s footsteps as I’ve always wanted. Letting them feel that they’ve got people around them who love and care for them, the feeling’s great!((:

Saturday: homeworks-rush

Tuition in the morning. Library-ed a while, then met mummy and sk to use off my popular voucher that was due next week. Home. Homeworks, and fell asleep!
Watched tv, and continue-ing with homeworks.
I sense the urgency to finish up my homeworks fast. Saturday’s almost gone. Sunday’s arrived. The last day, for all my homeworks. I don’t wanna end up sleeping late on a Sunday, when school’s starting on Monday!
mad rush.

grandma (and aunts/cuzz/uncle) are coming back on sunday morning, going to the airport later!:D
back to the top