<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Wednesday, April 8, 20098:30 PM
Lost with no direction.
Okay, I’m really too lazy + busy to update. 
Honestly, I sat at he com today, to blog. But now, I’ve forgotten all I’ve wanted to say. 
Lots of things over the week(s) that I hardly even used the computer. (like almost a week!)
Sometimes I’m too tired, often I’m piled with homeworks.
Okay, and that also means, I’m gonna blog less often. Aha, fb’s easier for updates(:
Photos, to upload in fb is real faster too (:
- Maths ain’t too bad now, except for the ever piled-up homework!!
- English lessons, boring =X
- Chemistry and physics are just so-so.
- Ms hasina isn’t in sch so mr lee takes over. Better teaching, but I hardly understand. Get it?
- New physics tuition at Eunos(!) every Saturday.
- Improving in tamil, I guess. At least my class works’ marks have gone up! (:
- MYE are nearing, like, real soon. (stress?)
- Doesn’t like ‘bias-’
- We’ve got nothing better to do for PE, except play captain’s ball? Faints.
- Got fooled during April fool’s day for 4 times. A little too naïve?

Okay, I shall update whenever I feel like again. 
And if I can remember, whatever that happened.


Every step I'm taking, 
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I
Got to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna want to make it move
Always going to be an up-hill battle, 
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose, 
Ain't about how fast I get there, 
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb


back to the top