<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Wednesday, May 20, 20099:47 PM





ahcnalhcaghlzxcnir!

school started late today, ohwell, because it's wednesday(:
that makes MtISP an hour shorter!:D so it wasn't too bad. but still bad cos there was so much work luh.

After school, got entertained by Mastura and Jessica while waiting for Hui Jun. Thn walked to bm.
sheeesh, i was so horrible in giving directions. haha went to mac, but i didn't feel like eating. so yeah. walked to interchange.
and later homed. before i even started on homework, i fell asleep.
awoke by my phone again. Since i was all alone at home, decided to go down again(:
home, did homework. watched teevee {red thread!} and then revised for tmrs chem practical.
Thursday's gonna be a brand new day:D , okay, this is random.



nunan neomu yeppeoseo
just when I thought I could go
my heart is lost and you're pulling me back again
wishing on a falling star
wish I could be where you are
somehow you came and changed my everything
back to the top