17 July: I wished it was PIZZA instead of PISA =.=School. Joel, Marcus and I were chosen for the PISA survey. It was somekinda survey that 6000 students from singapore took, and pppl from 60 over countries are taking to rank how singapore education is. Terrbily long one, that i slept for a total of 1 hour. But, it guess it's the only time i ever remember having recess with Mei Qin , excluding Fridays. By the time we went back to class, it was 12. (yeah that was how long their survey way!) As usual, Mr Lee ended off his lesson with a Video, the one on Hotel New World's Crash.
Stayed back,to see the NDP rehearsal and did maths tys hwk. Left with Nicole slightly a while before it ended cos i felt lethargic. HOMED.
Slept.
I can't rmbr what i did after that :/18 July: I'm loving maths , lately. (:Maths Tuition in the morning. The JE library-ed. Did hwk. And then mummy came to fetch me, went for Phy tuition. After tht, went to Grandma's house. And thn, i got nicknamed by my cousins: 'Ling Ling' cos of my new hairlook, with bangs down. OMG :X
HOMED, late late. Was too tired, but the minute i reached home, i decided to do MATHS(!) Slept.
19 July: I studied the whole day!, God Bless Me, that i won't go crazy.Tuition in the morning. Came home and did homework + study for test all the way. I practicalyl studied the whole day! After i finished my hwk, followed mummy down to the shop.
Then i asked mummy, "how long has it been since you saw me finish all my hwk this early on a sunday?" and mummy said " yes! VERY LONG!" which truly is.
Study. Study. Study. Study. Study. (:
Finally, used the com to take a break.
& during the three days that i said i won't talk to Satish, he made countless attempts. Out of which,for one, he needs to be credit-ed:
8 REASONS WHY LAKSHMI ROCKS
1. She is sweeter than ben and jerry's
2. Her smile makes other smile.
3. Her smile is soo nice that she should advertise for darlie.
4. She's hotter than megan fox.
5. She is sweeter than sweets
6. She loves helping people
7. She's real friendly
8. When she's sad, rain starts pouring as everyone is sad too.
From Satish.HAHA, awesome.

Jenny Aunty and me (:
I totally can't get over the fact that the maid who ended contract in her house almost 8 years ago, came back to visit!
1. She came with no address, but based on memory of what my mum taught her.
2. She remembers all my family members' and relatives' names! Well, ofcourse she recognizes me (:
OMG!, I was really really surprised + happy (:
& suddenly, all the times she took care of me flashbacked in my mind.
I remember when she used to fetch me from the bus stop.
I remember when it was holidays, when my mum left for work, my sis and i would just run out of the house! and she had hard time catching us back .
I remember when she used to cook the meals.
I remember tht she sent us for tamil tuitions.
I remember tht she used to tell us stories.
I remember tht she checked my tamil homework:/
I remember soooo many thinggs! (: *gratefulness*