<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Friday, July 31, 20098:43 PM
28 July, 29 July, 30 July
I can’t quite remember anything.




31 July - once a PREFECT, now a SENIOR STUDENT COUNCILLOR :D
empowered programme for science was replaced by a talk from NYP.
Geog empowered was alright.
Main highlight of the day was Prefects + Student Council.
Pretty great time (: , with blazers and capturing photos (:
We've now officialyl converted HSS's prefectorial board to Student Council. and to our honour, all sec4s are the first batch to receive teh title of Senior Student Councillors:D
Being the first frm the sec 4s, it was rather embarrassing when,
*shakes hand*
Mr Simes takes the next cert.
and then i say: Mr Simen, can we take a picture?
Mr Simen: ya sure.

I wasn't being thick skin-ed:/, we were supposed to take a pic. haha,FUNNY.
Everything went pretty well.(:
Took photos with all sec4s,
{except Mandy whom I missed out because I guess I saw her right in front of me too long and thought i had alr taken with her. And hameed, who went back before I could ask him :/ }
Lunched.
Home (:
p.s. All photos of this day have been uploaded to facebook (:




i see you enduring all weathers
sunshine and storms at your heart
in your face, the lines ever-changing
tell the story where i have a part.
back to the top