<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Thursday, July 9, 20099:06 PM
6 July - SP library-ed
Time to complete all my homeworks, went to SP library. Mummy booked the individual self study room. Half way, i started feeling real cold. even the jacket didnt help. but at least i completed all my homeworks(:
only to come home and realise, there was no maths on tuesdays;

7 July - loving tuesdays, with no maths!
As realised on monday, tuesdays had no maths. Plus, time table's a rather relaxed one compared to other days (:

8 July - awesome essay 

i can't remember anything. except that, my essay was great! and mang teng read it 6 times :D


9 july - o level tamil oral was aweful ):
school was alright.
oral was aweful. the topic was so easy. yet i felt so nervous and couldn't talk well D: moreover, the teachers were from india=.=! okay, it's over anyway.
Accompanied by malathi, Sangheetha and Okhar in school. Ltr left with Ashmitha and Pariza.
The minute i reached home, i had tuition.


& then when i'm stuck between loved ones, it's complications.
I feel like going lost, right now.
I feeling like losing my handphone.
I want to turn back time.
I need to be understood.


I feel so moodless; So baffled. Yet, i don't feel like telling anything to anyone. 
&thanks Mang teng for your attempt in cheering me up(:

Deaest love,
even if the world turns faster,
the days get shorter,
the minutes get halfed,
i still love you (:


back to the top