July 20 – I remember nothing.School was alright + I remember nothing that happened.
Btw, announcements in hss are starting to get lamer. Like what, 21.7 FM! For RHD announcements! And Mr Orange etc. lol. It feels so primary school! ,
But it’s really great effort though; (:
30 seconds ended up with 59 seconds;
July 21 – new handphonnee (:
Happy Racial Harmony day!
There was a mini ‘food fair’ in the canteen during recess.
And then there are some people who are getting weirder.
They either look at me and smile (they never used to) , or they call out my name and blablabla :/ weird.
Late evening, followed mummy and sis to IMM, like after so long(: And I got my phone changed!, the awesome thing is that my sis and I got the same phone but different colour, plus the price, lalala, cool :D
Home-d (:
July 22 – RUN, if you know it’s Mrs Goh’s Lesson.
I can’t exactly rmbr what happened on this day either. Except tht I knw, we were dismissed from English after the bell rang. And being in B1, we were furthest away from class. The moment we stepped out of the avt, all 4e1s started running. Funny. We were too afraid of getting scolded~!
Stayed back after school for o lvl listening compre. On the whole It was okay, just that I had no Cs D:
July 23 – Yada Yada, till past midnight.School was alright.
Mrs mathi was really nice, I forgot to bring dividers for chem. And happened to ask mdm Linda if she had extra. But mdm Linda didn’t have, and just thn mrs mathi walked passed. And I asked her. So sweet of her, to get them and pass it to me after my pe lesson (:
Some people in school are getting a little too weird. :/
I still look neat, with my fringe pinned up(:July 24 – Fairfield (Y)
Woke up with a pain left eye. Kept rubbing ):
Enpowered programme in the hall was ultra cold. I shall bring 2 jackets next time. And it was a good thing, that 4e1 was seated at the back. Haha. Not forgetting, Mrs Goh’s and Sarah Chua’s sarcasm. Funny.
After school. Went to find mdm Linda when,
mr roland tan : Do you have a lighter?
Me: *shockeds* HUH? No?
Mr roland tan: oh you don’t have uh? Cos it’s one of the teacher’s birthday.Me: oh. I can get it frm th gg room if you want.
Mr roland tan : oh yes yes . okay okay! Help me get it now.Me : oh okay.
Just as I took a few steps away frm the staffroom, mr roland tan was like, “faster. Run run!” making me run in the end.
On my way back up, saw mr chia.
And he puzzled me.
Mr Chia : are you aware that there’s SC meeting today?
Me: Huh? There is?
Mr Chia: yah, you aware?
Me: uhh, no.
Mr chia: oh okay.
Me : is it over yet?
Mr Chia : not yet.
Me: Are sec 4s involved? Do I have to go ?
Mr Chia: were you aware?
Me: no
Then he walked away. I was like so confused. Ask Alfred thn Alfred went to ask mr chia. And mr chia said yes. AHH D: , I started whining so much.
Just before the SC meeting began, I went to mr chia in the avt.
Me : mr chia, do I have to come for today’s meeting?
Mr chia: Are you available or not?
Me: ahh, nooo.. I actually wanted to go out. *whiny whiny*
Mr chia: uh, go ‘kai-kai’ ah? Go shopping ah?
Me: noooo. I wanted to go to Fairfield!
Mr chia: tsk, okay then.
Me : so I don’t have to come uh?
Mr Chia: ya ya.
Me: okay, thank you! :D bye bye!And I ran out! :D
Yayness. Went to Fairfield. Met arathi at the bus stop. Met sumitra and Jumana for a short while too (:
It felt so great being back in Fairfield. Spent Hours there! Submitting the application was only 15 minutes of the time we spent. We walked around recalling the past, talked to teachers who totally made my day, and met juniors whom I hadn’t met since 4 years ago. Couldn’t even remember some of their names :/ Teachers were awesome, though many had left, the ones I knew pretty well, were still there (:
Mrs Habeeb’s sarcasm never changes :/
Ms Fazylla remembers me as the angel in her class (:
Ms Tay remembers me as the “eh, the one with the sweet sweet smile in your class! ” (your referring to ms fazylla)
Ms Samsinar only had one word.LOL. She just kept saying that over and over again : Pretty! (: Mrs Bala sure remembers me, there’s too many things for that (:
Fun time catching up with the teachers, kept laughing and smiling that my mouth ached after that ! :/ haha
Plus, Fairfield really changed. So many pretty stuffs that never seen before.
HOMED. Slept. Woke up, waited for mummy to get the laptop connected. Instead, I fell asleep again!
July 25 –harry potter, I fell asleep during the movie :O
Tuition in the morning. Thn visited cousin, thn tuition again. After that, went to visit grnadmummy. This time mummy took a different route and we made two wrong turns, making us lost in woodlands.Took more than an hour to reach In the end! :/
Thn later, left and headed to TBP. To watch
harry potter. Reached just on time. (:
On the whole, didn’t really find the movie v nice. Not much of excitement in it. And thn I got so tired + the movie bored me that I fell asleep for 15 minutes. Movie ended 5 minutes before midnight.
By the time we reached home I felt so tired. Used laptop a while, and then on the phone, till late late.
July 25 – nothing.
Tuition In the afternoon. Back home and maths-ed. Blogging now (:
Btw,
I’ve typed this three times in total. Cos I keep closing it accidentally :/
Haha.
There's interview at nyp tmr, God bless me .(:
The walls will tumble
But I'm not gonna cry
My heart won't crumble
If we ever say good bye
I gave up.