<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
i still have a dream.
Tuesday, February 16, 20109:42 PM
why do pictures in the toilet turn out to be so beautiful?

Back from Malaysia around 1am yesterday night, and I fell asleep almost by 3am.
Upon reaching Malaysia, we went to a shop to buy some things. Met up with two other cousins, and we went for seafood dinner. That dinner took hours. We were chatting and chatting, eating and eating. My family’s like a movie- Like, it’s got episodes and seasons :P awesome.Since it got late, we decide to head back to Singapore.

Woke up pretty late today, but I could have woken up later if my brother hadn’t disturbed me. Now, I’m completely done with the CATS assignment that is to be handed in on Thursday. And so, I decided to follow mummy and sk to wcp. It was like a mini picnic, just the three of us. SK rode his bicycle while mummy and I played badminton :)

Home. DPA NPP’s time table’s ending pretty soon. Like after this week, it’s just two more weeks left. And then, it’ll be the bintan trip. That’s how fast time’s passing. It’s going to be march in no time. And, Thinking day’s in just a few days (:



If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream.

back to the top