<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
back to blogging
Friday, February 5, 20109:36 PM
I've been wanting to come back to blogging for a week, and finally i got the time to revive my blog - change blogskin, edittings and all (:



It's the end of the third week of poly, and it has been pretty awesome(:
i've never got home without laughing each day :) {FB's got two albums of pics}
& there's great cousins who are there,(: {thank you for the accompany-s,really appreciated}
Currently only taking two modules. Just got done with CATS presentation yesterday, i think i did well, & i hope for good grades :/
I'm currently working on SAWI project's creative item. it's so time consuming,okay.

Was back for guides today (: Entering school,i got scared by an incident :O
We had the new sec 1s today too(: guides meeting today was okay. besides the fact that they seriously need to practice more (:
Stayed back after school, standing under the hot hot sun and lacking of sleep, i badly needed some rest, and so i slept while waiting for the SC meeting to end.
Lunched out, and back home (:

Utterly worn-out, so bad that if i went to my room, i'de fall asleep almost immediately. But no, im trying to do whatever i can today, and wake up late tmr(:

My itouch's been on replay, for the past two days.
A song each day.
I've just been so addicted to lines of the song, and get them on repeat so that i could hear them.
“உன் துணை தேடி நான் வ‌ந்தேன், துர‌த்தாதேடா
உன் கோப‌ம் கூட‌ ஞாய‌ம் என்று ர‌சித்தேன‌டா”



Okay,i'm back to project now(:
I’ll try to update as much as I can(:
back to the top