<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
source of your joy
Tuesday, February 23, 20108:54 PM

i miss this baby (:

Woke up for school today, everything seemes so different and it didn’t feel like I was going for lesson or what. But ohwell, SAWI lesson was alright. We had newspaper articles to read again, uhhh. I don’t see why they want to test us on the articles =.= There’s a quiz on Thursday. Three lessons’ worth of work, half the book.
Had our break. Discussed a little of SAWI project. Had lunch, and I finished my food (: th second meal that i finished in NP(:
Then discussed CATS project. And went for lesson.
Ms Tan told us about the Hello Kitty Riot at Bukit Merah Mac. Srsly, LOL. How kiasu singaporeans could get! Haha. Lesson was alright- maybe because we talked more non-related stuffs.

HOME.
To be done by next Tuesday:
my CATS slides. Compiling CATS ppt. creative item for cats. Creative item for individual. SAWI script. CATS script.


Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. (:
back to the top