<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
not yet willing to lose
Wednesday, April 7, 201012:24 AM



Saturday
Family gathering at grandma's place for uncle's 60th birthday.
I only remember camwhoring and eating so many chicken wings :X

Sunday
i can't quite remember anything. The day just passed.

Monday
I stayed home practically watching teevee. Sad that in the noon, there aren't much nice shows that i would watch. And just as i was switching the channels, I heard Glee's Keep Holding On. succha nice song :) and it reminded me of Fizah singing it w the guitar during the bintan trip (:

Tuesday
Today, i woke up early. I awoke at ten, and told myself i can sleep longer. I woke up at eleven, replied smses and calls, then thought to myself what i was gonna do today. and i told myself, nothing. so i decided to get back to sleep and awoke an hour later.
I just read biology, and watched tv. How boring. and when mummy got home, i watched ga. now i'm done with season 2 (:
Everyday, i'm back in a humdrum routine.
wake up, shower,eat,tv,eat,tv,shower,tv,eat,laptop,sleep. =.=
and oh, insomnia kills. i tried getting to sleep for almost two hours. it was almost three, last night.

& i plaited my hair so pretty-ly today :)


before you get into a battle, you got to decide how much you're willing to lose.
back to the top