Officially,successfully completed attachment on friday. That feeling was great. Not forgetting my nice patients, nurses and CA mates. Warm hugs that made my day :)
Attachments on a whole was a rather interesting, enriching experience. totally different from textbook skills. Communication, Prioritizing, Decision Making, Team work. All this were just so important to carry out my duties well. I definitely have learnt to perform my skills more independently and confidently now :) gained new knowledge, and forged new friendships :)
After that, headed to school for the final YEP meeting before we leave for india on Sunday. & i finally met irna after three weeeks! final preps done.
Then went to little india with aunt and cousins. And later to west coast for dinner! Children's Day :D HEHE. Yes, i still celebrate children's day, every year ;) And then went to play bowling. Funnnn. It was already past midnight,
homed.
So, on the whole my day was so good- Good attachment result, Receiving excellent exam results via sms during attachment, last day of attachment, seeing irna after a long time, dinner and bowling :)
Told mummy results when i got home at past twelve, hehe. So happy :) It's the feeling of -hard work paid of.
Then, it all got ruined when i checked npal for my timetable. I was almost going to cry at the next blink when i saw my timetable and called for my mummy to come to my room to tell her that i changed class. Super miserable, i say. No longer in p01 ): Irna, I and Mich got shifted to different classes. THe only good thing about my change is that Ms Fiza is still my nsl teacher. Other than that, ahhh. Srsly, emotionally attached to p01. I don't want school to start soon. I hate having to change class, and start all over. Like they already know each other, and then, i'm new to their class. I forced myself to sleep, because the thought of away from p01 was like haunting me.
Today, much better. Don't talk about changed class. Packed my stuffs :) Then went out w mumm yto little india, and then later to clementi for kfc (:
Back home. Excited, yet nervous for YEP trip. it's a strange feeling.
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.