<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
happy 2011 (:
Saturday, January 1, 20115:02 PM
& So, the brand NEW YEAR begins today, Happy 2011 everybody! :)

I've been wanting to blog for the past 4 weeks, but didn't get a chance to do so despite it being the term break.
In short,
malacca trip was nice, exam results were good, attachment was tiring but enjoyable, went out with graduated guides, seoul garden with cousins, countdown at marina + fireworks :D and i can't remember what else.. i just know that i spent almost everyday OUT !

I've been wanting 2010 to end, cos too many unhappy stuffs happened. Then i look back, 2010 was actually an awesome year too ! DPA, P01, and more (:
So, there passed one year of my life. And, here comes a brand new year that i'm now ready for.
New year resolutions? In 2011, i just wanna try to eat healthy, spend more time with family, exercise ? :X , be happy, move on when life knocks me down,..
and lastly, realize that i can only advise people and not control what they do because their life belongs to them :)

I'll try to blog more often, not for anybody to read, but more like, for me to type down my thoughts/happenings/feelings (:
back to the top