<body>
PlayingInYourheart
like love songs do.
Lakshmi's


"You know i'll be there
at the end of the day"
Broken Hearted Girl
by Beyonce.


I'll be my strongest hero, through dark times and through light <3
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Believing in me, Believing in myself
Tuesday, June 21, 20112:19 AM
I was asked to go up there and lead TAPS less than a minute before i got up the stage.
I stood with fear, the microphone trembling in my hands,
hoping i wouldn't forget any line of the song.
I remember that moment.

But you see, people believe in me.
Our South Division Commissioner did.


Today was not a very good day.

Headed to grandma's house early afternoon. Wanted to get work done, but my brother was being too annoying. I got my NS2 powerpoint done though. And it started off here where i started to get to the first step of being annoyed. Late text replies, was still understandable. Attachments, right. But not being able to cooperate was beyond my tolerance today. Somehow, i felt that my team members did not really bother about the projects. I seemed to be the only one fussing about them. Datelines that i set so leniently were never met, yet no one seemed to care. Plus, i gave very little for everyone to do, you know. Honestly, you think I'll wanna spend one out of my two weeks break with NS and NR? And then, i have to begin my attachment next week and get done with Case study and pharm.
Just as nice as i try to be, i just hope people don't take advantage of me. And saying sorry a million times with no effort taken, that wouldn't work on me.
Sigh, my group mates are actually nice people. But today, they've just put me to disappointment.
back to the top